Tuesday, June 11, 2013

ONE NEW THING WEEK 24!

This week, again, is something that's been on my list for ages!  I love tomatoes...but I find they just don't taste the same - a little plastic-y in my opinion.  I miss those giant tomatoes my mom used to buy that tasted so incredible! So...I've decided to grow some of my own...
 
 
This guy started out pretty tiny - about 4 inches tall...I wish I had a picture to show you!  He's doing great so far with a little TLC from my husband! As much as I dread it, he needs a blast of sunny hot weather to make him grow nice and big!  Unfortunately, he has to live in our underground parkade for a few days while our deck is being cleaned! I can't wait to bite into a big, fat, juicy tomato in a few months (fingers crossed)!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment