Friday, September 18, 2015

The First of Many!

I felt it was about time I did a little precision piecing. It seems like most of the quilts I make are fairly simple.  When visiting one of my favourite blogs, I came across a free tutorial for this sweet mini quilt...
 
 
Isn't it adorable?
I have the feeling there are many more of these in my future!
Just when I was feeling all smug about my great piecing skills, I fortunately noticed a little error...
 
 
The free pattern can be found here...one of my favourite blogs.
Linking up with Amanda Jean for Finish It Up Friday!
Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Isn't it hilarious (okay and frustrating too) when you feel a "ta-da" turns into an "oh noooo"?! Been there, done that, own the t-shirt. Thanks for keeping it honest. Love this cute little block, reminds me of one of the first patterns I ever bought when I started quilting back in the 90s!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandra! Thx for your comment (I so rarely get them...perhaps I should try to post more often)! I had a quick peak at your blog...love the Halloween quilt!

      Delete
  2. It has a very South American feel about it, kind of Aztec looking, very nice.

    ReplyDelete