Thursday, October 13, 2011

NO CONTROL!

Okay, I admit it (that's the first step, right)? I have no control over fabric. Everything I see I want to make (or at least try to make)! It doesn't matter if it's vintage, modern, simple, intricate...I want to make it all! So I'm giving in...sort of (I'm pretty sure that's NOT the second step)! Anyway, I came across two projects here that I fell in love with (Baby Lattice Quilt and Mod Circles Quilt). I seemed to remember that my LQS had Lily and Will but wasn't sure they had what I needed. Well....they did!
I also picked up a few necessities for the Mod Circles Quilt, too...
I`ve decided to let go of my guilt and give myself permission to make only those things I absolutely LOVE (and to finish one project before starting on the next)! Ahh, the world is full of good intentions!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely, let go of the guilt! ;) I can't wait to see your quilt, I hope you enjoy the pattern!

    Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So glad you got your hands on some L & W!

    ReplyDelete