Friday, July 22, 2011

A PEAK!

I started this quilt before we went away and I've been dying to get it finished. I'm in LOVE with this colour combination. I've always loved gray but hadn't used a lot of it in my quilts until lately. Now I can't get enough of it! This picture was taken in the little park across the street from our condo. I've been scouting out sites for a while. For some reason I never thought of it. We finished dinner and I grabbed my camera and a few quilts and set off, not sure where I was headed. Little did I know I would end up right across the street! This will definitely be my go to site from now on. For anyone who's interested, the Kona solids I used were Ash, Robins Egg, Snow, Cactus, and an unidentified pale aqua from my stash. I'm hoping to get this one finished this weekend (fingers crossed).


No comments:

Post a Comment