Monday, September 6, 2010

NEW SHOP GRAND OPENING!!!

My good friend Caroline just opened her Etsy shop! She sells jewellery as well as all sorts of beaded bookmarks, key holders, and stitch markers - "Beautiful items for gifts or to treat yourself." You can see a sampling of her gorgeous products below! Having seen a lot of the items myself, I can say they are absolutely some of the cutest pieces I have ever seen (and I've seen a lot)!
The GRAND OPENING SPECIAL is 25% off anything PINK for the month of September. In addition, anyone who mentions they saw PINK PAJAMAS on the Tabbiegirl Blog will receive free shipping on their first order. As well, the first FOLLOWER from the Tabbiegirl Blog who places an order will receive their choice of a SEWING bookmark or key holder FREE! You can find her Etsy site here!



















No comments:

Post a Comment