Friday, July 9, 2010

PLANS...

I've officially started my summer holiday and I have BIG plans!!! Aside from reading, sleeping, eating, staring at the lake, staring at nothing, etc., these quilts all need their bindings to be sewn, and...



I've been wanting to start this quilt for ages! The templates are cut so I thought this would be a great time to get all the little pieces cut too. I've chosen some reproduction fabrics based on a finished quilt someone had posted on flickr.com. Not sure if I want to use white or cream background. Perhaps when my "rings" are done it will be an easier decision. This project may be somewhat of a challenge - I'm terrified of curved piecing!




1 comment:

  1. Sewing on bindings and starting a Single Girl quilt - sounds like a great vacation! I bought that pattern in May, but have a backlog of projects and haven't started yet. Looks like you're off to a great start with your templates cut and fabric selected. You'll have to let me know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete