Sunday, June 20, 2010

PROGRESS!!


I finally got started on my Modern Chain. This is actually my second start. I made my first set of blocks with some of my vintage fabric and did NOT like the results (anyone want some finished blocks)! So I started again with part of a jelly roll generously given to me by my sister-in-law Jeanette (I think she just got sick of me fondling it every time I saw it in her sewing room)! Anyway, I'm much happier with the results this time around. I think you really need 18 completely differnt fabrics for this quilt. I hope to get the blocks finished and the top pieced together this week!! The construction of this quilt seems a bit tedious. I'm trying to enjoy the process, but I'm really looking forward to seeing the finished product.

No comments:

Post a Comment