Thursday, July 28, 2016

FABRIC FINDS!

Just what I need...more fabric! I seriously can't help myself. I admit it...I have no control when it comes to fabric. Just when I think I've got things under control, this happens...


I couldn't resist these vintage fabrics...and, of course, I had to throw in a little Cotton and Steel.


If you happen to be in the Penticton area, be sure to drop in to Poppin's Quilt Parlour, one of my favourite quilt shops in BC, and well worth a visit.  They have a wonderful variety of fabric, notions, and patterns, and a great staff, too!


Finally, I couldn't resist this gorgeous Denyse Schmidt  Eastham Jelly Roll. I think Stewart likes it, too!
I hope everyone is enjoying their summer. My travels are over for now and it's time for some serious sewing!


No comments:

Post a Comment